We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly allow such individuals to register for the Services (as that term is defined in our Terms of Conditions). If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send us any information about yourself, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to us or on the Services. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we may have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us on our Contact Us page.
What information does dpartificialflowers collect?
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store any information that you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect personal information such as your name, user name, phone number, credit card, and other billing information, email address, shipping address, and email addresses of your friends (which we will use only to invite them to use the Services) and your third party account credentials. You may choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but you may not be able to register with us or take advantage of some or all of our features.
- Email and Other Communications: We may contact you by email or other means. For example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses or communicate with you regarding your use of the Site. In addition, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. If you do not want to receive emails or other mailings from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings accordingly.
Does dpartificialflowers share any of the personal information it receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone in the form of personally identifiable information. We use SSL digital certificates to secure users’ shipping and payment data. We will only share your personal information with third parties in a personally identifiable form as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses and Third-Party Websites Over Which We Have No Control: In some cases, our affiliated businesses or third-party websites may sell goods or provide services to you through the Website (either alone or jointly with us). You can identify when an affiliate is associated with such transactions or services, and we will only share your personal information with that affiliate to the extent we believe it is relevant to such transactions or services. One of these services may include the ability for you to automatically transfer information from your dpartificialflowers account to an account on a third-party website or service. We have no control over the privacy or other policies and practices of third-party websites or businesses.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf that require sharing your information with them in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we notify you otherwise, our agents are not authorized to use the personal information we share with them beyond what we believe is necessary to assist us in performing such tasks.
- User Materials and Content: Certain user profile information, including but not limited to a user’s user name and the content of images uploaded by that user to the Site, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Site or to address your request for our services. Any content you upload to your public user profile, as well as any personal information or content you voluntarily disclose online in a manner that is viewable by other users (in discussion forums, messages, chat areas, etc.) will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. When you post a comment or upload a picture through the Site, your username may also be displayed to other users, who may contact you through such comments.
- Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information (which may include your personal information) is typically one of the business assets being transferred. In addition, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or bankrupt, personal information will be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Protection of Dpartificialflowers and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that such release is necessary to comply with the law; to enforce or apply our conditions of use and/or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of dpartificialflowers, our employees, our users or others. We may exchange information with other companies and organizations (including government agencies) to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk.
Is information about my personal information secure?
What personal information can I access?
Through your account settings, you can access and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information that you provide to us.
- Name and password.
- Email address.
- Billing and shipping information.
- User profile information and user content, including images that you upload to the Site.
The information you can view and update may change as the Site changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating the information we have on file about you, you can update your personal information at any time, or you can contact us on our Contact Us page.
What choices do I have?
You may choose not to disclose information to us at any time. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information in order for you to register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Site and Services may be affected to a limited extent.
You may add, update or delete the information. However, when you update information, we may retain a copy of the unmodified information in our records. You may request to delete your account by accessing your account settings. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after you delete such information from your account. Even if you update or delete your personal information, we may use any aggregated data derived from or containing your personal information, but we will not use that information in a way that personally identifies you.